Thursday, February 02, 2006

Truth isn't changeable..

I think that is how Frank said it.

It was interesting being there last night. I mean I pretty much hate being in that youth group & my best friend quit already, but last night I went because Chris gave his word to Frank (What is that all about?).

But the weirdest part is I had some fun & everybody acted like they missed me. I did understand some (Not all but some) of what Frank taught.

I think Frank was trying to bribe me by offering to take me to a Kings game if we hang out sometime.

The lesson, story or teaching was so so but I did stickit out. We laughed had some fun & basically it didn't kill me, HECK it didn't even hurt.

Oh, BTW.. Frank's quote was "Truth isn't relative" so what does that mean to me as a Christian? I guess I'll have to go back to find out.

Time to call J-Dawg and see how CCA was last night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home